At Preciser, we understand that your privacy is important. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits https://www.preciser.io/
Who are we?
Our Site is owned and operated by Preciser Inc., a Delaware C Corporation (“Preciser”, or “we”, “us” or “our”). We are the data controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Legislation, which means that we are in charge of determining the reasons why and the ways by which your data is processed.
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.preciser.io/contact
Information that we collect
We collect Personal Data either in order to (i) market, offer, or provide you with our Services; or (ii) in order to improve our Services. Below, under "How we utilize your information," is a complete list of the reasons we process your information. You are not required to give us any personal information. However, a large portion of the Personal Data we ask for is necessary for the delivery and effectiveness of our Services. If you decide not to supply the needed information, we might not be able to offer you our Services.
We collect information about your browser and cookies when you visit websites. We may also collect technical data about the computer or other device you are using to access our websites, such as your IP address.
During the registration process and when you subsequently use your account, you are requested to submit specific Personal Data including, but not limited to:
- First name and last name;
- Date of birth;
- Phone number;
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City;
- Email address; and
- Usage Data.
You will also be required to create a special username and password combination for your account in addition to the aforementioned information. To make our Services accessible, this information is needed.
Additional data is processed continuously once you have registered as a user and created an account to make sure that our services are provided to you in the best way possible. To access your account, you must use your specific login and password.
In the event that you log into your account, we might gather:
- a record of all internet communications and details of your visits to our websites;
- technical information relating to the device, such as the device identifier, and browser you use to access our websites;
- details of transactions you carry out through the site, such as payments, withdrawals, and wagers;
- communications with us or our employees which includes calls, emails, and messages sent through the live chat service;
- information regarding your location, including your IP address.
In certain instances, we may also request that you send us additional information to verify your identity. This may include:
- copies of photographic identification documents;
- proof of address; and
- source of funds for your account.
Your documents are always handled and stored safely.
In a few select situations, we might carry out open-source investigations, which entails accessing public data and information about you that is readily accessible to the general public, including posts on forums, social media accounts, news stories, and official records.We evaluate your mode of payment and the devices you use to access our websites using services offered by third parties to help us decide whether to accept transactions from you in order to protect both you and the Company's security. These third-party services investigate historical instances of suspected identity theft, promotion abuse, or credit card fraud to determine whether the device or payment method has been used fraudulently or abusively.
How we use your information
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Who we share you Personal Data with
Certain trusted third-party entities provide services essential to our ability to offer our Services to you. These third parties include but are not limited to:
- those that supply the software and games for our websites;
- banking and payment services;
- identity verification companies;
- fraud prevention and risk management companies.
We are required to share some of your information with these entities to offer our Services to you. In these instances, we take reasonable measures to ensure that the third party has appropriate security and privacy arrangements in place to ensure your data is protected.
In the event of the sale of our business, or other business events, which results in us having to transfer your Personal Data to a third party, you will be notified via email or notice posted on our websites to explain the identity of the new Data Controller and your options regarding your Personal Data.Our websites may contain links to and from the websites of third-party organizations. Please note that these websites may have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for these policies. Please check these policies carefully before you submit any Personal Data.
Marketing and Opting Out
The Data Controller reserves the right to process Personal Data for marketing purposes. In certain limited circumstances, we also reserve the right to provide this information to our third-party partners for the purpose of marketing our services to you provided that you have already consented or given us your consent to do this.
We request your consent to market to you when you first create an account with us, you can choose not to receive marketing/promotional material at any time. Opting out or denying such consent has no influence on the registration of a gaming account.If you have opted out of marketing from us, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure you no longer receive promotional material about our services. This may affect your eligibility for certain promotional bonuses.
Even if you unsubscribe from our marketing mailing list, we may continue to send out periodic emails and/or SMSes informing you of technical, service, or security issues related to a product or service you requested, confirming you requested a product or service or providing periodic updates or information relating to the product or service you requested or any other form of communication we are obliged to send you in terms of legislation.
Please note that should you opt-out of receiving marketing/promotional material from us, there might be a delay in removing you from our marketing/promotional lists. We ask that you give us a period of 14 days from opting out to remove you from our mailing list. Should you continue to receive marketing/promotional material after 14 days from opting out, we ask that you notify us in order to investigate why you have not been removed from the mailing list.
We respect your privacy rights and therefore you may contact us at any time and request the following:
- the personal information we have about you;
- to update your personal information if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- to complete any incomplete personal data. This can entail making a supporting argument. The reasons why your information is being handled will determine whether or not this is suitable in each specific circumstance;
- to erase your Personal Data if: your Personal Data has been processed unlawfully by us; or your Personal Data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected by us; or You object to processing and there is no overriding legitimate interest in continuing to process your Personal Data.
- to limit how we can use your personal information if you contest the accuracy of the Personal Data held by us (for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of the Personal Information);our processing activities are unlawful; or we no longer need your Personal Data but you would like us to retain it to ensure its continued availability to you in connection with any legal claims.
You undertake to update us if there are any changes or inaccuracies in your Personal Data.Please note that objecting to our processing of your Personal Data will result in us being unable to continue to offer our Services to you which may lead to us closing your account. When requesting any of the above information from us, you have the right to ask that your Personal Data be provided to you in a generally understandable format.
Cookies are text files containing a small amount of information that are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Most websites utilize cookies to improve your online experience and to ensure that content and functions are delivered and used more effectively.
Cookies perform various different functions. For example, some cookies are session cookies which are downloaded to your device temporarily for the period that you spend browsing a particular website. These cookies might allow you to navigate between pages more efficiently or enable websites to remember the preferences you selected. Other cookies are persistent cookies which can be used to help websites remember you as a returning visitor or to ensure the online adverts you receive are more relevant to your specific needs and interests.
- enable you to save time and facilitate future access to the site;
- identify how people navigate through our website to improve our Service, content and the effectiveness of our communications;
- collect and share device data to detect and prevent devices associated with fraud and money laundering;
- identify account and device irregularities and detect and prevent fraudulent transactions and abuse of our customer accounts and our Services.
You consent to us occasionally storing information on your device (such as your username, password, personal information, email address, and technical device information like the model and its IP address) so that you can use the functionality and Services on our websites to the fullest extent possible and so that your browser can recognize you as a user. You won't need to enter your details again when you visit our websites thanks to this. These cookies are issued specifically to you and cannot be used to launch programs or spread viruses to your computer. Additionally, the web server(s) that sent the cookies to your device are the only ones who can read them.
Transfer and Storage of Your Personal Information
We reserve the right to transfer and preserve the information we gather from you outside of Texas. It may also be processed by employees of the Company or one of our suppliers who are based outside of Texas.
Such personnel may be involved in a variety of tasks connected to fulfilling any requests you might have while working with us, including processing your payment information, providing support services, and fulfilling requests you may have made in the past.
All financial and wagering transactions, as well as any submitted identity, must be fully documented. Your Personal Data will be stored on our systems for as long as is required to fulfill our legal requirements.
We strive to retain your Personal Data for as long as we feel is necessary to achieve the goals for which the Personal Data was obtained, unless otherwise permitted or mandated by relevant law or regulatory requirements (including but not limited to for the purpose of meeting any legal, accounting or other reporting requirements or obligations). Your Personal Data may be made anonymous so that it cannot be linked to you or traced back to you instead of being destroyed or erased.
How We Keep Your Information Secured
We take great care in implementing and maintaining the security of the Services and your data. We have put in place appropriate physical and technological safeguards to help prevent unauthorized access, to maintain data security, and to appropriately use the information we collect online. These safeguards vary based on the sensitivity of the information that we collect and store.
We employ industry standard procedures and controls to ensure the safety of our users’ information, such as:
- securing network topology, which includes intrusion prevention and firewall systems;
- encrypted communication;
- authentication and access Control; and
- external and internal audit tests.
Although we take reasonable steps to safeguard information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access or abuse the Services. We make no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we will prevent such access.
Users under the age of 13 are not permitted to use the Services. You shouldn't use the Services or give us any Personal Data if you're under 13 years old. We never intentionally collect personal information from anybody under the age of thirteen.Any Personal Data we have gathered about you may be accessed and verified at our discretion. If we discover that a user who is under 13 has provided any information, we will delete that information. Please get in touch with us if you have any reason to think that a minor has shared information with us.